Want to have your content guest posted on MainStreet Design?
Follow the guidelines below to learn everything you need, to get your content live on our blog.
Why would you write a guest post?
Guest posting is a great way of exposing your content to different audiences. It is also one of the most effective strategies for building credible backlinks to your site. By creating credible backlinks your site will have an increased visibility in the search engines and will rank higher than ever before. Share your experience, shed some knowledge and educate our readers in your field of expertise.
The benefits of you writing a guest post:
– Build your websites ranking with relevant backlinks
– Get web exposure from new audiences
– Network and build new connections
– Share about your passion and/or field of expertise
– Have your article promoted on our social media accounts
What should the guest post you write be about?
Our blog focuses on content related to search engine optimization, PPC, digital marketing, and content marketing. We accept guest posts from writers with a range of experience. You don’t need years of experience to have your content posted on MainStreet Design blog. The topics can range from simple guides to complex strategies, the type of content you wish to create is up to you.
Here is a list of guidelines you must adhere to when submitting content for a guest post to MainStreet Design blog.
– The topic must be marketing related.
– It should educate readers and provide something of value to our site.
– Write something that you would enjoy reading yourself.
– Write unique content with new ideas on something that’s never been done before.
– Provide examples throughout the article.
– Use photographs and screenshots.
– Structure the article with headings, subheadings, bulleted lists.
– Write the article with a logical flow of information, i.e most important to least important.
– Make it at least 800 words in length.
– All submitted articles must include a description of the author and have the headline “About the author”.
The Author description is also where you have the chance to include a backlink.
We are always open to new ideas and carefully read all the posts that are submitted to us. The main thing we ask when submitting a guest post is to cover the topic at hand in its entirety. The average post is usually around a thousand words, but the most important thing is that your article is thorough and covers the topic completely.
We reserve full rights to your article when posted. You may share it on social media, but you may not post it anywhere on the web, nor send it as a guest post submission to another website.
Have a guest post that’s ready to submit?
Send us an email at [email protected] and our editor will get back to you to sort out the details.