A percentage of people view digital art as a threat to traditional art. It turns out that through observations digital art is an extension of traditional art and isn’t a rivalry. As time goes by, the definition of art is constantly expanding and isn’t only limited to paintings, drawings, and sculptures. The range of art is growing more than ever due to computer-generated graphics and designs. This is why MainStreet Design offers Illustration Design Services for digital and traditional styles.
Why is Digital Illustration Important?
Our Digital Illustration Services can be a great way to add humor and fun to your web design, everyone likes to laugh right? With digital illustration, you can make your brand unique and stand apart from others.
For instance, using a clean minimalistic infographic can represent a professional business or tech company. While you could go with a more organic illustration approach, which can be more complex but works great for natural food brands.
Digital art has endless possibilities. There are so many different types of functions and brushes that it would take you countless hours to try them all out. Digital artists now days can create something in a matter of hours that a traditional artist could never do.
Types Of Digital Illustration
Although there are many different types of digital illustration, there are 2 types that are the most popular.
- Freehand digital illustration
- Vector graphics
How Our Digital Illustration Services Work
- Have a complimentary 1-hour consultation. The conversation will primarily consist of finding out more about your business and what type of illustration you are needing.
- The next step is finding you the appropriate designer for your unique project. This will be in your hands as you will be reviewing the samples from each artist to find a perfect fit.
- By this point, we have the information about your business, your artist is picked out, now we wait for your illustration to be completed to your satisfaction.
What Can MainStreet Design Do For You?
MainStreet Design has an expert team of digital designers. Our designers are ready and waiting to give your brand a personality all of its own.
The turnaround time on projects varies so much, that it is very hard to determine exact completion time. MainStreet believes in customer happiness and satisfaction, if you’re not happy with the result we will continue collaborating with you until we get it exactly the way you want it.
So what is traditional illustration?
It is a painting, drawing, or printed work of art that clarifies, explains, visually represents, or simply decorates a written text. Which may be of a commercial or literary nature.
A traditional illustration is not the same as Digital Illustration, although they seem similar, they have very different goals.
Traditional illustration’s goal is to support different mediums than digital illustration, in a nutshell, an illustrator will try to keep the balance between text and visualization.
A Designer will rely on elements such as images and typography and proceed to organize them in engaging ways. The primary goal for digital illustration is to focus the attention of the viewer on the visual concept.
Types of Traditional Illustration
There are countless types of traditional illustration, but to list off a few:
- Metal Etchings
- Pencil Illustrations
- Charcoal Illustrations
- Watercolor Illustrations
- Gouache Illustrations
- Acrylics Illustrations
- Collage Illustrations
- Pen and Ink Illustrations
Styles of Traditional Illustration
The title says it all really, these are just some of the styles that Traditional Illustration is known for.
- Concept Art
- Children’s Books
- Graphic Novels
- Comic Books
How Can We Help You?
Mainstreet Design has a skilled team of traditional artists that have had training and years of professional experience. This experience gives them the ability to create one-of-a-kind illustrations for all your needs.
- First things first, we will provide you with a complimentary 1-hour consultation and learn about you and the project you’re wanting to start with us.
- Once we get the information we need we will then begin to sort through our artist’s portfolios to find a match for your project.
- After an artist has been selected from our team, we will put you in contact with that artist, where you will collaborate on the project together until you (the customer) are satisfied