Have you ever been frustrated with a website developer or agency that had poor communication?
I know we have!
When you don’t have control of your site it can take days, sometimes weeks to fulfill small changes. While in the meantime your company is losing money, time, and its reputation while you wait for essential website updates.
You won’t have to deal with that type of situation when you’re in control.
Whether you maintain your own WordPress site and need guidance, or want to be involved hands-on in the design process of your logo we can tailor a one-on-one live session for you. Our trainers and designers are US based and have the know-how to get your project executed or back on track.
This isn’t one of those PowerPoint presentations and generic handout services.
Our live web design services are custom, one-on-one, and of course, live.
Each session scheduled, a trainer is assigned based on the specific area you need. Everyone’s project is unique, and that is what makes this service so useful for anyone stuck with a design, or needing a hands-on solution.
Below are just a few benefits of our Live Web Design Services
Mainstreet Design equips you with the skills and knowledge required to manage your own WordPress site with the utmost confidence. We have a team of WordPress experts ready to assist you in mastering this sometimes complex platform.
- Get 1-on-1 training with 1 WordPress expert
- Most projects are completed in the same session
- Learn by doing
- Personalized training
Exclusive Live Web Design Services – Starting at $75/hour
- Upgrading or Installing WordPress
- Picking a WordPress Theme, Free or Premium theme
- Standard Configuration Options and Settings
- Mobile Optimization
- Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database
- Creating New Users
- Plugin Location and Configuration
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Add a contact form to any type of site without knowing HTML
- Creating Blog Categories and Tag’s
- Creating Page and Post Basic (SEO)
- Image and File Upload
- Uploading Media (Videos and Pictures)
- Adding Google Maps
- Including All Social Media (Google +, Facebook, Twitter)
- Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Robot.txt File Creation
- Bug Fixes
- Graphics Creation
- Email and Social Marketing Campaigns
- and much more…
SEE ALSO: DIY Website Setup and Support
If you have an hour to spare, we have a lot of advice, guidance, and insight to offer your business.